The Coil Review

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

TRASHIONISTA



















Mary X over at Post Decadent Trashionista is the designer of these highly creative Shirt Dresses...literally using men's gingham uniform shirts.

My sewing mentor, Miss C, told me about making this dress some weeks back. However, she had no idea how to begin it.

As it would happen, I found these pictures online at Wardrobe Refashion, and now I can help Miss C figure this out.

I absolutely love both styles and am inspired to attempt a couple of versions for myself. If you speak on it, it will come to you! Thanks for the inspiration and know how Miss Mary X!

No comments:

BEZEM Y MAI LAN FASHION SHOW

Threadbanger talks to Colleen Atwood - "Sweeney Todd" Costume Designer

THREADBANGER - "How To Make A T-Skirt"

Thread Heads in San Francisco - "Thread Show"