The Coil Review

Friday, February 15, 2008

SUN GODDESS
I recently found these African Designers on YMIB's awesome site, and I just had to post these fabulous pictures on the blog. Who knew they were out there creating these fabulous clothes...I sure didn't.

The husband and wife team Mr. & Mrs. Mangaliso at Sun Goddess are phenomenal! Sun Goddess.

Please, please check them out and if you want to keep it real from the Mother Land, purchase something special to strut your stuff in! I am so inspired.

BONGIWE WALAZA

South African Designer Bongiwe Walaza



























DEOLA SAGO
Let's get real with it! This wonderful African designer is doing her thing like you wouldn't believe. I love, love, love her style! Deola Sagoe Nigerian Fashion Designer.



As you can imagine there are many more African designers out there, these are a few of my favorites.
YA'LL BETTER WORK IT!!!!

No comments:

BEZEM Y MAI LAN FASHION SHOW

Threadbanger talks to Colleen Atwood - "Sweeney Todd" Costume Designer

THREADBANGER - "How To Make A T-Skirt"

Thread Heads in San Francisco - "Thread Show"